My passion for helping others to develop has driven me to gather my experience and expertise together in this new and exclusive five-step programme, to help you to become the Monumental You that you want to be.
Join me and learn my five steps that took me on the road to success as a leader, not just of others, but of myself.
Be | Protect | Share | Connect | Lead
I will guide you through these steps in five online, live and interactive modules, lasting four hours each. I promise you will be engaged and inspired.
Why should you choose me?
- I’m passionate about sharing my life lessons and career experiences.
- I have over three decades of experience in the business support profession.
- I have proven myself as a successful leader, trainer and speaker.
- I believe in ‘paying it forward’.
- I love to help others on their transformational journey.
Why should you take action?
When you are in control of your life:
- You are more successful.
- You are happier.
- You are more confident.
- You have less stress.
- You are more resilient.
- You build better relationships.
Why should you change?
Nothing will change for the better in your life unless you change it yourself.
- Do you want to find your authenticity, to gain trust so that people believe in you?
- Do you want to learn strategies that will increase your resilience?
- Do you want to get your voice heard by using effective communication to banish conflict?
- Do you want to be the one in charge of your life?
I have been learning all my life. I’ve learned about who I am, what I want and what I need. Like everyone, I’ve had ups and downs in my personal life and in my career. But what stayed with me was my curiosity, my determination and my positive attitude. My career has spanned over three decades and taken me from the hospitality industry to leading roles in the administrative profession, from Hotel Receptionist to Business Support Team Leader with many position titles in between, but I never stopped learning.
I am now offering to share these secrets with you in a complete 5-step programme:
Step 1 | Be Yourself
Self knowledge is the key to being in control of your own life. Discovering who you are is crucial to your success. It starts with authenticity. Are you being true to yourself? What are your values? What are your strengths? If you are not showing your authenticity to others by what you say and do, how do they know that they can trust you, rely on you or believe in you?
Step 2 | Protect Yourself
Dealing with crises is an inevitable part of life. At some point, everyone will experience some kind of setback. Some may be relatively minor, like the disappointment of not getting that job you wanted, whilst others are devastating, like the loss of a loved one. A crisis presents an obstacle or a threat, but it can also be an opportunity for growth or decline. How you cope when the sky falls can play a major role in not only the outcome, but how you feel about yourself.
Step 3 | Share Yourself
Communication is key to effective relationships and leadership. Discover the right and wrong ways to get your voice heard to increase your credibility. Make communication your most powerful tool to increase collaboration and banish conflict. Learn to clearly communicate who you are, your strengths, and why you do what you do.
Step 4 | Connect Yourself
You are not alone, you need other people in your life. Some of them are your inner circle who you trust and who have your back, they simply ‘get’ you. However, to grow and develop, you need to extend your sphere of influence and connect with others who can help, support and collaborate with you. Meeting strangers can be daunting. What role does emotional intelligence play in improving your connections? Learn how to connect with others virtually and face to face in the most effective way.
Step 5 | Lead Yourself
You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do. Personal accountability means making an ongoing commitment to yourself, making a conscious choice about what is important to you and taking ownership of your life by deciding on positive action. No more excuses, remove the blockers and say ‘If it’s to be, it’s up to me’.
This complete programme of five steps is being offered for the first time in 2021 for a maximum of six participants. Alternatives can be agreed on to suit your time zone.
Step 1 | Tuesday 26th January, 13.00 – 17.00 hrs. CET
Step 2 | Tuesday 9th February, 13.00 – 17.00 hrs. CET
Step 3 | Tuesday 23rd February, 13.00 – 17.00 hrs. CET
Step 4 | Tuesday 9th March, 13.00 – 17.00 hrs. CET
Step 5 | Tuesday 23rd March, 13.00 – 17.00 hrs. CET
Further series of Monumental You are planned to run from April to June and September to October.
Your investment in the Monumental You programme is for the special introductory price of €1200,- (From April, the price be €1500,-) and includes:
- Five on-line, live & interactive sessions of four hours each.
- An exclusive group of no more than six participants.
- 2 x 60 minute one-to-one coaching calls with Helen.
- A copy of The StrengthsFinder, by Tom Rath, with your personal online assessment.
- Your Monumental You Workbook.
- Membership of the private LinkedIn group Monumental You to discuss and share your experiences with Helen and your fellow participants.
- Exclusive Access to the Monumental You Microsoft Teams Channel for sharing articles & collaborating on course work.
Interested in discovering Monumental You? Contact Helen Monument here.